Even though I posted my goals late last week, I didn’t let it deter me from completing what I was could. Here is how I ended up doing:
Read my bible and devotional daily
2. Plan and teach a Sunday School lesson for the kiddos at my church (oops- I was confused on my weeks. I teach on 4th Sunday, not 3rd, so I actually didn’t have to complete this goal when I thought I did!)
Do something special for Alaina (I’m not sure what yet, I just know I feel like I want to spend some time doing something different with her) (We made a family trip to the park.)
Continue nightly reading, including at least 2 chapters of Kings, week 2 of Mentor Us, and 2 chapters of Left Behind
5. Follow my daily cleaning routine in addition to these tasks: (I don’t think I did so great on the daily stuff. But I tried!)
Deep clean our loveseat cushions Organize my craft area Tackle the ironing pile Address and send out thank you notes for Christmas gifts Plan a shopping trip to Dillons and Aldi(I might post a recap of this trip)
6. Get caught up on 21 days to a more disciplined life (I chipped away at my habit, but I didn’t do any actual reading in the book. Oops!)
Walk at least 5 cumulative miles (I walked 6!)
Plan a special craft project with a friend (Planned and completed, it took up quite a chunk of time)
9. Make one 3D fabric flower (Didn’t get to this one- hopefully I can make some this week)
Write and publish at least 1 more blog post
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Do regular reading with Joe including at least 3 chapters of Kings, Left Behind, and week #4 of Mentor Us.
2. Take Alaina on a trip to the library.
3. Complete my daily Bible reading and devotional each morning.
4. Host a Bible Study at my house.
5. Complete my daily cleaning routine in addition to the following tasks:
- Mop Kitchen Floor
- Mop Living Room Floor
- Spray Furniture with Febreeze
- Clean Light Switches
- Deep Clean Upstairs Bathroom
6. Finish 21 days to a More Disciplined Life (I’ll be writing a post at the end of this month over how it went!)
7. Walk 10 cumulative miles
8. Finish up some last minute gifts for an exchange this weekend.
9. Complete 1 craft fair project.
10. Update my sidebar ads on my blog.
Are you setting any goals for this week? I’d love to hear them!